Influencer Marketing Specialist (Native-level German)
We are currently seeking a passionate and results driven Influencer Marketing Specialist who lives and breathes innovative digital media and is immersed in our socially active, brand conscious youth target market. You will work alongside our in-house digital and influencer marketing team from and also strategic partners such as MTV, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter and be responsible for conceptualising and delivering direct response marketing solutions that break through the noise get our young audience’s attention! This position will start in June/July 2018 in our Amsterdam office.
This is a very particular personality type we are after for this role.
Do you spend your whole day on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook & YouTube?
Do you have an A-Z list of the influencers in most German Speaking Markets?
Are you inside the internet culture? Do you have a good sense of humour and good copywriting skills? If so, please proceed!
We are currently seeking a passionate and tech savvy Influencer Marketing Specialist who is immersed in our socially active, brand conscious, youth target market.
You will work alongside our in-house digital marketing team and also strategic partners such as MTV, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter and be responsible for conceptualising and delivering direct response marketing solutions with leading social influencers that break through the noise get our young audience’s attention!
The position is located in Amsterdam, where we have one of the coolest loft offices in the city.
- Working with the digital marketing & influencer marketing team on developing an integrated marketing strategy for our 50+ international markets
- Working on the optimisation of the influencer marketing strategy for the German markets
- Scheduling digital marketing / influencer marketing campaigns and analysing continuously their success to determine whether to reinvest or not
- Trialling new digital advertising platforms and reporting success
- Working on new direct response creative with the creative team to engage and acquire customers
- Copyrighting and briefing creative to produce compelling marketing collateral that delivers results
- Running customer focus groups to identify product weaknesses and suggesting product pivots
- Community management of social networks
- Supporting the marketing team across the board where required and participating in department and group discussions to improve the business
- 1-2 years experience/training in a similar role
- Native-level German (second EU language a plus) and have an uncanny sense of humour and creativity that is portrayed through your work
- Be completely submerged in our 13-25 young adult market which revolves around influencers – we are the Snapchat/YouTube culture!
- Experience running any type influencer marketing campaigns (FB, Snapchat, YT, IG, etc)
- Know what direct response advertising and ROI is!
- Thorough and absolute understanding of current and emerging digital media networks/platforms and how to communicate through them
- Basic understanding of digital advertising platforms including Facebook Business Manager is required; Google Adwords & other platforms is a plus
- Know how to A/B test campaigns and landing pages
- Be able to work in a fast paced, result driven environment that still has a strong start-up culture – this is not a 9-5 role!
- The candidates must be EU residents or hold a valid work permit and visa for Schengen.
- This role will start immediately.
● Opportunities to grow within our new influencer division and market place
● Relocation support in case you wouldn't be located in The Netherlands yet
● Flexibility to travel for work if required (back to UK for example as that would be your initial focus)
● Lunch paid for by company
● International & highly innovative team
● Spontaneous and organized company events, team buildings and Friday afternoon drinks
● More info on team culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA2VHI4XMS8