Market Specialist (Spanish native)
We’re seeking a passionate and tech-savvy Market Specialist who is immersed in our socially active, brand conscious, youth target market. This person will work across the Marketing and Operations departments in our Amsterdam office and will spearhead growth in our Spanish speaking markets.
This fast paced and vibrant industry requires a certain personality type for the role.
- Do you enjoy spending time on Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook & YouTube?
- Are you immersed in internet culture? Do you have a good sense of humor and excellent copywriting skills?
- Do you speak Native Spanish?
Then surely read further! :)
You’ll be managing local teams, coordinating digital marketing campaigns, collaborating on our influencer marketing strategy and driving innovation. As one of the largest mobile entertainment services in the world, we provide unique products and content both via SMS and mobile applications.
You’ll also work alongside our in-house digital marketing team, in conjunction with strategic partners such as MTV, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter to conceptualize and deliver direct response marketing solutions. We also work with leading social influencers in a bid to break through the noise to get our young audience’s attention!
Successful marketing campaigns then flow through into the operational responsibilities that require you to run a team of off-site copywriters. These are the people who will respond to the questions these campaigns are creating!
- Be on the cutting edge of digital marketing trends to help formulate long term product development strategies.
- Manage your highly trained off-site team of researchers/copywriters and supervisors.
- Community management of all our existing, highly engaged social media channels.
- Scheduling digital marketing campaigns and analyzing continuously their success to determine whether to reinvest or not.
- Identifying, coordinating and analyzing influencer marketing campaigns.
- Copywriting and briefing the creative team to produce compelling marketing collateral that delivers results.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Native Spanish and business English is required (Advantage: any other language that is at least fluent).
- 2 to 5 years work experience, preferably both in corporate and startup environment.
- Know what direct response advertising and ROI is!
- Thorough and absolute understanding of current and emerging digital media networks/platforms and how to communicate through them.
- Basic understanding of digital advertising platforms including Facebook Ads & Power Editor required; Google AdWords & other platforms is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, comfortable with both analytical and creative tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, result driven environment that still has a strong start-up culture – this is not a 9-5 role!
- Experience in recruitment is an advantage
- This role will start immediately
Moreover, our next colleague….
- has a keen, entrepreneurial spirit
- has team leading/coordination experience.
- has strong interpersonal skills, high IQ and is good in a debate.
- is good at organizing things and getting things done!
- has the ability to see things from a wider perspective and their specialty is to think out of the box.
- learns fast, is not afraid of failure and is eager to develop themselves.
- has good organizational skills and identifies development areas for their environment easily.
- has strong leadership potential.
- is completely submerged in our 16-24 young adult market which revolves around internet, music, celebrities and gossip.
- is an active user most of social media including Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube, Twitch.
Look forward to hearing from you!
- Relocation support in case you wouldn't be located in The Netherlands yet
- International & highly innovative team
- Ability to work across all facets of the business with access
- Opportunities to grow within our new influencer division and marketplace
- Spontaneous and organized company events, team buildings and Friday afternoon drinks.
- Working in a top floor office near the center of Amsterdam (5 minutes from Central Station)
- Attractive bonus scheme to boost your €€
- Daily lunch and yummi snacks paid by the company! :)
- More info on team culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA2VHI4XMS8