INTERNSHIP from February 2019
in our HR team!
We are a global mobile entertainment and digital media company operating in more than 50 countries and 30 languages and making millions of customers smile every year.
We are looking for an eager, creative and ambitious HR intern who is passionate about learning diverse aspects of human resources and also thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. A proactive approach and fluent written and spoken English is a must, any additional language is appreciated :)
You'll be working directly with our HR Manager and supporting her in recruitment & selection, training & development, compensation & benefit matters, employer branding, Dutch labor law questions, employee satisfaction and HR administration.
*You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution) *
Is Crowd a kick ass place to work...why yes, it is!
At Crowd Mobile, we believe that successful people need to have a good work/life balance. Work hard and play hard.
- By joining Crowd Mobile as an intern, you will gain strong and diverse experience in a real-world business environment. At Crowd Mobile, you will have our full support and encouragement to be able to build upon your portfolio and set you up for your future career. You'll be working directly with our HR Manager who will mentor you throughout your internship.
- At Crowd, you’ll be part of our young, creative, dynamic and international team.
- Work in the centre of Amsterdam in an inspiring office with the best view out there.
- Paid internship (400 EUR/month)
- Free lunch every day with our team
- Friday drinks
- Awesome team events
Want to learn more about our amazing team and your chance to be a part of it? We want to hear from you. Drop us a line at [email protected] or apply now: !
Check out our video showing what life is like at our Amsterdam office! #LifeatCrowdMobile : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8MOjkesrj4