We are a global mobile entertainment and digital media company operating in more than 50 countries and 30 languages and making millions of customers smile every year.
Our international team is growing! We are looking for a Sales Intern with a focus on marketing, business communication and sales support for the period from September.
You will be in charge for supporting our sales team with involvement in all our business processes and the entire sales cycle. The internship is a full-time (40-hours per week) work experience internship which lasts for a minimum of 5-6 months.
The position is located in Amsterdam, where we have one of the coolest loft offices in the city.
- You are a contact person for one of our partners
- Keeping track and analyzing daily statistics
- Coordinating campaigns
- Create and distribute newsletters
- Recruit potential partners
- Overall support your sales manager
What we are looking for:
- passionate students for 5-6 months starting in February 2019, with a possibility to extend
- currently studying HBO/WO in economics in the Netherlands
- availability must be at least 36 hours per week, but is preferably 40 hours
- excellent skills with office applications (MS Office, mail clients like Gmail, Outlook, etc)
- creative thinkers with an analytical twist
- hard workers
- fluent written and spoken English and proficiency in Dutch
*You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution) *
At Crowd Mobile, we believe that successful people need to have a good work/life balance. Work hard and play hard.
- At Crowd, you’ll be part of our young, creative, dynamic and international team.
- Work in the centre of Amsterdam in an inspiring office with the best view
- Paid full time internship (400 EUR/month)
- Free lunch every day
- Friday drinks
- Massage chair
- Daily meditation
- Awesome monthly team events!
Check out our video showing what life is like at our Amsterdam office! #LifeatCrowdMobile : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8MOjkesrj4
Want to learn more about our amazing team and your chance to be a part of it? Apply now!
Luckily, we are getting a lot of applications every semester, therefore we won't be able to accept applications via email. Thanks for your understanding!