Crowd Mobile Limited (ASX:CM8) is a global technology company creating digital platforms, building mobile products and working with digital influencers to make customers smile.
Crowd Mobile’s business consists of three divisions: Q&A, Subscription, and Crowd Media. The Q&A division connects those seeking answers with qualified experts; the Subscription division delivers mobile content including games, apps, music, and video; and the Crowd Media division is focused on the digital influencers industry. Crowd Media includes Crowd.Agency, a digital influencer marketing agency, and Crowd.ly, an influencer commerce platform. All the company’s divisions are underpinned by its mobile payments and distribution network.
Our team is changing, and we need your help! We are looking for an eager accountant who wants to dive straight into our finance team to help keep us be on top of our game. By joining Crowd Mobile, you will gain strong and diverse experience together with our full support and encouragement.
We thrive on fresh and innovative ideas…we love what we do and so should you!
Day-to-Day Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ownership of accounts payable for all entities
- Enter Supplier invoices as they come in for each region into GL Accounting system
- Remit Supplier Payments
- Review and pay operators each month for all regions (AU, EU, UK, LatAm)
- Payment of contractor invoices for supervisors and market specialists
- Monthly intercompany invoicing and settlements
- Management of talent payment process (via PayPal and bank transfer)
- Process customer refunds via PayPal and bank transfers
- Bank reconciliations
- Manage bank reconciliation processes (multiple bank accounts, currencies, and companies)
- Manage group corporate credit cards (thousands of transactions per month)
- Manage month-end close procedures for your own area within deadlines
- Contribute to the AR process where needed
- Enter aggregator/gateway payout reports and invoices
- Actively collect receivables
- Streamline processes for the AU and NL reporting entities
- Maintain and ensure compliance with local finance and administration
- Ad hoc finance and administration tasks for as required
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting or finance or related field
- at least 1 year of experience in a similar position; this would ideally be your second step
- Good accounting knowledge
- Accounting systems experience is a benefit
- International exposure and adaptability
- Fully catered lunch, snacks, and FriYay drinks on us!
- International team – we are from around 30 different countries and counting!
- More info on team culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA2VHI4XMS8