Business Intelligence Internship
- Apply a combination of business and technical skills to deliver analytics capabilities which provide internal stakeholders with meaningful insights and enable data-driven decision making
- Gain experience using top-tier development tools for ETL, reporting and analytics platform Sisense, in an fast moving SME that requires you to communicate with all divisions within the company
- Assist our BI Architect in managing our data warehouse, Elasticubes, and creating dashboards
- Assist in the maintenance of Redshift database
- Work closely with our Java engineers to assist with data collection and other backend requirements
- Work in an agile environment via sprints, delivering new features on a weekly basis
Why Crowd Mobile?
Crowd Mobile are a fast paced digital marketing company based in the trendy Piet Heinkade area of Amsterdam. Working with and predicting the latest social media trends appealing to teenagers and young adults across Europe and The Americas, Crowd Mobile rely heavily on data-driven analytics to become one of the most efficient social media marketing companies in Europe.
You will join the largely autonomous and energetic tech team, meaning you have the chance to be involved in strategic decisions that affect the company on a day-to-day basis.
You will analyse the business from a data-driven perspective, generating insights and giving stakeholders the tools to make big decisions that directly affect the performance of the company.
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Data Analytics or related majors are encouraged to apply
- Languages: Be fluent in English. Additional languages would be a bonus
- Technical/Software Skills: Data Analysis and Visualization, Statistics, Microsoft Excel, SQL
- Soft skills: Team player, excellent verbal and written communication, results driven
- Interest in developing knowledge of SQL
- Interest in learning relational database practices and techniques
- Ability to explain and use joins, aggregations, pivots and windowed functions when writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of other programming language (Python etc) a plus
At Crowd Mobile, we believe that successful people need to have a good work/life balance. Work hard and play hard.
- At Crowd, you’ll be part of our young, creative, dynamic and international team.
- Work in the centre of Amsterdam in an inspiring office with the best view
- Paid full time internship (400 EUR/month)
- Free lunch every day
- Friday drinks
- Massage chair
- Daily meditation
- Awesome monthly team events!
Check out our video showing what life is like at our Amsterdam office! #LifeatCrowdMobile : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8MOjkesrj4
Want to learn more about our amazing team and your chance to be a part of it? Apply now!
Luckily, we are getting a lot of applications every semester, therefore we won't be able to accept applications via email. Thanks for your understanding!