Marketing Intern (paid social)
We are a global mobile entertainment and digital media company operating in more than 50 countries and 30 languages and making millions of customers smile every year.
We are looking for a very particular type of personality.
- Do you spend your whole day on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook & YouTube?
- Do you have a good sense of humor and good copywriting skills? If so, please proceed!
The position is located in Amsterdam, where we have one of the coolest loft offices in the city.
What you will be doing:
- Learning the fundamentals to run advertising in any social media channel
- Analyzing the data from the paid campaigns and BI reporting software
- Working with the paid social team on optimizing the campaigns
- Working on the creative content for the campaign
- Becoming a part of the marketing innovation
We are looking for:
Eager students whom are interested in dive straight into digital marketing.
By joining Crowd Mobile as an intern, you will gain strong and diverse experience in a real-world business environment. At Crowd Mobile, you will have our full support and encouragement to be able to build upon your portfolio and set you up for your future career.
We thrive on fresh and innovative ideas…we love what we do and so should you!
At Crowd Mobile, we believe that successful people need to have a good work/life balance. Work hard and play hard.
- At Crowd, you’ll be part of our young, creative, dynamic and international team.
- Work in the centre of Amsterdam in an inspiring office with the best view
- Paid full time internship (400 EUR/month)
- Free lunch every day
- Friday drinks
- Massage chair
- Daily meditation
- Awesome monthly team events!
Check out our video showing what life is like at our Amsterdam office! #LifeatCrowdMobile : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8MOjkesrj4
Want to learn more about our amazing team and your chance to be a part of it? Apply now!
Luckily, we are getting a lot of applications every semester, therefore we won't be able to accept applications via email. Thanks for your understanding!