Creative Strategy Specialist
As a Creative Strategy Specialist, you’re responsible for bringing CROWD.’s tenacity within the evolution of influencer marketing and the commitment for commercial impact to local, European and global clients with the best-in-class strategic and creative thinking. The ideal candidate should have strong writing and communication skills, a good understanding of the advertising and content-marketing landscapes, and the ability to translate market trends into creative content programs.
As a key member of the CROWD. division, the Creative Strategy Specialist will be creating strategic concepts based on the business goals for our clients and future clients. CROWD. is a division of Crowd Mobile, an ASX-listed mobile entertainment company that has worked with over 10,000 influencers over the last few years and currently executes 250+ campaigns per month across 30 different languages. The agency division is a globally operating Influencer Marketing agency utilizing internal data-driven insights and expert industry knowledge to deliver digital strategies through social storytelling and experiential concepts for brands to reach their performance objectives and awareness successfully.
- Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize creative and strategic thinking to develop visually-driven pitch decks.
- Apply strong knowledge of social media and content marketing to support how our proposals will dovetail with, and enhance clients’ business goals
- Interrogate and reinterpret briefs. Understand the core of the tasks at hand and gather an understanding of the wider commercial, brand and consumer context.
- Lead research on briefs to ensure the researched stories are on-strategy and are up to the standards expected from the clients.
- Have a deep understanding of consumer behavior and identify emerging consumer trends
- Collaborate with all relevant teams (including Sales, Operations, Marketing, Creative, Research, etc.) to support pitches to clients
- Join sales calls when needed to conceptualize and articulate solutions
- The ability to connect with people in meaningful ways.
- Insatiably curious, and a cultural sponge.
- Big output, small ego. We’re looking for a creative strategist who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in the details of a project. Taking great pride in the result is important, but just as important is remaining humble and supportive of the team, even under pressure.
Creative, Strategic Thinker, Content & Creative Market Knowledge, Curious, Trendwatcher, Storyteller, Problem Solver.
- 3+ years of experience in a media/creative environment (focus on developing creative brand, campaign and content strategy ).
- Excellent sales-oriented copywriting as well as PowerPoint or Keynote or Google slide skills are a must
- An understanding of the current content marketing landscape and how it intersects with trends in social, digital, mobile, tablet and commerce.
- A proven aptitude to translate long-term business objectives of clients
- Be a thought leader on how influencer marketing is fundamentally changing consumer behavior and brand marketing.
- A portfolio of strategically creative work
- Passionate: For understanding people and new behaviors across industries and platforms.
- Storyteller: Ability to bring an idea to life in a way that makes a great idea impossible to not buy.