Influencer Marketing Coordinator (remote)
Are you obsessed with social media? Live your life on the internet? A quick learner looking for a new challenge? Are you after a flexible part-time, remote job?
Crowd Mobile are a leading European mobile entertainment company, and are excited to be expanding our services in Hungary.
Our customers are young, hip, and into the latest trends. They want to be entertained and informed about their life and what’s going on right now. We’re looking for a highly motivated Influencer marketing coordinator to help run our service.
The role is a work from home consultancy position, allowing you to manage your own time.
- Research and identify key influencers, bloggers and vloggers in Hungary
- Stay on top of industry trends, the latest PR/social media advancements and relevant campaigns
- Negotiate and execute paid influencer campaigns
- Create engaging and localised marketing copy
- Liaise with head office to grow the business
- Help organise influencer campaigns
- Availability of minimum 20hours/month with a flexible schedule
- Be a fast learner, having mastered self-management and have good organising skills
- Deep understanding of social media channels (Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, Instagram and whatever comes next!)
- Excellent writing skills (the cheekier the better!)
- Native Hungarian and fluent English is a MUST
- Experience in influencer marketing preferred but not essential
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting insights into the newest trends of marketing
- Full training and continued supervision
- Growth within the company
- Active part of creating and carrying out marketing strategy of Crowd