French Marketing Coordinator (remote)
Attention all social media savvy marketers, this is the role for you!!
As an Marketing Coordinator you will provide in-depth knowledge of your market sharing and driving for growth. You will be supporting the Digital and Influencer Marketing teams by writing riveting and engaging marketing copies. You will also be in charge to creating content for our AI (Artificial Intelligence) tool. Through Community Management you have the opportunity to shape and build a positive brand image.
The person we are looking for has their finger on the pulse of changing behaviors and trends in their market. At Crowd Media you have the freedom to explore this changing digital landscape, as we look to harvest this knowledge and leverage the learnings to become the world’s most effective social media marketing company.
We pride ourselves on having a forward-thinking and independent workforce, whose feedback based on execution drives the direction of the business. We provide local expertise globally, whilst also having cutting edge insights from teams specialising in marketing across each of the major social media channels.
Your initial focus will be on marketing our internal PSMS products. Doing this will require integrating yourself within our Operations, Digital and Influencer Marketing teams.
Sounds interesting? Check out who we you looking for!
- Someone able to work independently. Our team of experts will provide you with all the training, tools and advice necessary to make you a success in performance-based Influencer Marketing.
- Someone with an eye on the bigger picture. It can be easy to get caught in the detail, but it’s paramount you can do this while being mindful of what the ultimate objective is.
- Someone who can keep track of the numbers. We want people who are creative and able to innovate, but who at the same time are aware that creativity is an iterative process, not just a spontaneous one.
- Someone who works good under pressure and is able to hit targets and keep to deadlines.
- A team player. At Crowd Mobile you will find yourself having to work with a wide range of people from many different cultures. We want someone who recognises that most challenges at work stem from people doing what they think is best for the business.
If I’m hired what will I be doing?
- Working on the optimisation of the operations and influencer marketing strategy for France. The primary focus here will be having consistent campaigns running for our Q&A service “Bongo” http://www.askbongo.com.
- Managing influencer marketing campaigns from the beginning of the process to the end.
- Copywriting for Digital Marketing campaigns and our AI platform.
- Managing a small group of copywriters
How do I get hired?
- Influencer marketing experience is a huge bonus, although not a necessity if you’re the right candidate
- Have a complete understanding of young adult market - keeping up to the play with music, online trends, celebrities, gossip and any other relevant information.
- Native level French and be completely comfortable in communicating in English across all mediums.
- Assertive and fast learner
- Be extremely organised and goal oriented.
- Experience with Google Docs
- Be able to work in a fast paced, result driven environment that still has a strong start-up culture. This is not a 9-5 job!
Who is Crowd Mobile?
Crowd Mobile an ASX-listed mobile entertainment company. We have three primary divisions, Subscription, Q&A and Crowd Media (the influencer marketing division).
Q&A generates over AUS$20 million in revenue annually. The core driver of this revenue is our PSMS products, although we are expanding into advertising for third parties. We are active in 55+ countries and in 30+ languages. Our primary focus is marketing directed at Millennials and Generation Z. We reach this audience through running Direct Media adverts across all social media platforms, as well as through executing over 250 Influencer campaigns a month.
What is the recruiting process?
- Apply for job!
- Introductory call with a member of HR
- The first interview will be with one of our senior team members and/or managers (these are the people that you would work alongside in your new position)
- The second interview will be with a different senior team member and/or managers
- Internal discussion with the management team members